Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Faults

Ok I know everyone has their faults. However, I feel that I need to be a little more critical of mine. Mainly because I know what my faults are but I rarely do things to change them. Subconsciously I am always aware when I behave or think in a way that is remotely selfish and very inconsiderate of others, however at the time of the event I rarely try to steer down another path. I have an extreme lack of patience that can be more harmful than good. I always expect for things to happen when I feel they should happen not a moment later (sooner is always acceptable) but never later. I realize that the lack of this virtue is something that I really need to work on. Having graduated a mere three weeks ago with a double major in English and Psychology I never imagined it would take time for me to establish a new life-style for myself. Hence the lack of the patience virtue rears its ugly head. Which is in essence why I started this blog (that and to show my wonderful fashion sense :) of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment