Sunday, June 19, 2011

Phase I

Right now I consider myself to be in Phase I of a 3 Phase Process. This phase is the struggles of my life right out of college. Phase II will be my struggles through grad school which should start either this fall (if my GRE scores come in soon enough) or next Spring. Phase III would consist of my struggles of finding a career after grad school. Right now I must say Phase I is not going to plan, lol. I envisioned that this part would of course be the hardest part but my idea of hard is quite a different picture than reality. My idea of hard is that there would be little to no trouble in finding a career in my field, getting an apartment, and a new car. Of course reality would contradict everything that I would hope. Reality is I live with my mother, have a career no where related to my field, and I am still driving my 97' Lumina, whose air compressor recently went out and my state's average daily temperature is 100 degrees before the heat index. So it is of course not the pretty picture I painted in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment