Sunday, June 19, 2011

Phase I: optimistic viewpoint

Of course my last post had a more pessimistic viewpoint. Which is mainly because I had to point out the differences between my reality and the world's reality. However, when I sit back and really take a look at my life I really don't have much to complain about. I'm in good health, I do have a job, and a car (albeit it has no A/C) and a roof over my head. My housing is a steal because I have access to internet, cable, food, washer and dryer, family, A/C, and my own room at a wonderfully low price. My mother always have a home cooked meal waiting every night. I really do not want for anything. I have good friends near-by and access to many of my favorite shopping sites. My frustration just comes from once again my lack of patience, lol. Which is more of a personal problem than anything, and something that I really should have gotten under control a looong time ago. So now I just take it one day at a time, one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment