Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Phase I: Hope

So I start my first day at this new job tomorrow (hopefully I like it). Its a data entry job so needless to say it will be boring, hopefully I get to wear headphones or at least listen to some type of music so I wont go crazy. But we will see how it goes tomorrow its a business casual workplace so I get to complete this style challenge with my mom starting next week. Tuesday I go up to OCU for this program they have for prospective graduate students, they serving dinner so that's an added plus :). Hopefully when I check on my application next week it will be good news lol. So i aam looking forward to the next two weeks. A week from friday my testing scores for my mental health tech job should be in and hopefully I will be called for an interview.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining Fashion Challenge. Goodluck at the new job.

    ReplyDelete