Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Pictures I Promised

Military meets Fem.
I wore this outfit for the Megan Mae challenge
Breakdown:
Brown boots- Ross
Military green leggings- Forever 21 (thrifted $1) (brand new w/ tags)
White tank- Forever 21- $2.50
Blue jean jacket (thrifted $1)
Purse- cant see (thrifted 3.95)
Brown belt- Ross
Jewelry- Forever 21 (1.50)

Neutral
I wore this outfit for the Megan Mae challenge
Breakdown:
Dress pants (thrifted $!)
Shirt (thrifted $1)
Belt- Forever 21
Jewelry- Forever 21
Shoes (cant see) Charlotte Russe


Ecccletic
I wore this for the Megan Mae challenge
Breakdown:
Skirt- (thrifted $3.00)
Sandals- Wet Seal
Tank top- Forever 21
Jewelry- Forever 21 (1.50)
Belt- My moms (lovely Imperfections)
Harry Potter
I wore this outfit when I went to  see the new Harry Potter movie  yesterday.
I hardly go places so I dress up a tad bit when I go to the simple places lol.
Breakdown:
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Ross
Tanktop: Forever 21
Sweater: Ross
Belt: Ross
Earrings: (thrifted $1.95)
Necklace: Forever 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment