Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Phase I: progress

Ok so I have not blogged in a while, horrible me. So quick update. I quit my HTS job because I thought that I had found a better job that payed two dollars more, wrong! I was quickly replaced because of my ummm.... heritage lol. So I have been unemployed for about six days. I was offered another job that payed the same unfortunately its only for six to eight weeks. But that's cool I'm really trying to get this tech job in the mental health field. So today I got the call for that job to do my testing. Hopefully I do fantastic, which I should since its a scenario test. I actually got on the ball today and completed my application for OCU's LPC program, hopefully I am accepted. I did my fafsa for the first time on my own, and it was not that bad. One of my professors already did my letter of recommendation, so thursday I'm about to hunt down this other teacher and make sure he does the other one. I already requested for my transcript so hopefully that hurries along (langston is slow). So all in all things are looking up. I recieved wonderful news that the program I'm doing recieves tuition cuts so instead of paying $926 per credit hour its $260 for the LPC program (winning).

No comments:

Post a Comment