Monday, July 11, 2011

Phase I: Slow but Steady

             Im still waiting to hear back from OCU, but I'm optimistic I meet all the requirements for the program so I'm just waiting. Tomorrow is the dinner for prospective graduates. It starts at 5:30, too bad I dont get off until them, lol. But I'm going to rush over there when I get off, hopefully I will be less than 30 minutes late. I am interested in this dinner and the type of people I will meet. Im not really a social person so we will see how this goes. Work has been coming along slow but steady as is the story of my life, lol. It's pretty boring but its a very laid back and relaxed atmosphere, and I love that. The dress code is basically up to you, so I can be casual or dressy or even relaxed with just a pair of jeans. There is no one hovering over you, so yeah I like it to bad its a temp job lol.
               I'm doing this fashion challenge with my mom this week, she has really opened me up to this whole fashionista thing. I have become quite the thrifter as a result. It's fun if I must say so myself, we go thrifting once to three times a week. Lately, I have been walking away as a winner each and every time. I am starting to get out of my comfort zone and embrace patterns, colors, and just clothing that I would have ordinarily ignored or over looked. So life is progressing slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment